Multi Client Research
IDC Multi Client Studies provides you with local market insights and ready-to-use content marketing assets within a given topic. The study is co-created together with IDC Nordic, with access to more than 200 CxOs respondents in Nordic companies, to ensure your go-to-market planning is based on the latest customer insights.
Each study contains valuable insights into decision-makers’ perspectives in IT and line departments:
- Trends, drivers and challenges
- Decision-making processes
- Industry statements
- User´s plans for the future
As a partner of the survey you will receive:
- User survey results of IT and LOB decision makers
- Customized “IDC Executive Brief” to use in lead-gen campaigns
- Infographic for use in your thought leadership campaign
- Social media quote to drive awareness
Survey format & target audience
Survey Format and Target Audience
- 200 CxO respondents across all four Nordic countries
- Private companies and public organizations with 100+ employees
- Decision makers in IT (CIO, CDO, CTO, CEO/COO, CRO) and line of business
- 5-7 minute interviews (CATI and/or CAWI)
Digital Transformation 2019
Within the next three years, over half of the global economy will be digitized.In Q1 2019 IDC Nordic will survey the Nordic CxO-community to acquire insights on the digital agenda for 2019.
IDC predicts that by 2020, over 90% of European enterprises will use multiple cloud services and platforms. In Q1 2019 IDC Nordic will survey the Nordic cloud-community to acquire insights on multicloud management for 2019.
Enterprise IoT 2019
IDC forecasts that organizations in the Nordics will increase IoT spending with 15% annually and surpass 20 Billion Euro by 2022. In Q3 2019, IDC Nordic will do a study on Enterprise Internet of Things.